13th February 2020 - 13th February 2020 | 10:00 to 12:00
What is a 'Social License to Operate', and how do you gain and maintain it?
This event will consider how public bodies gain and maintain legitimacy, credibility and trust while working in a complex operating environment.
Public bodies are tackling issues that have become more nuanced and complex, in a context where democracy and public expectations have evolved. Social licence to operate is therefore increasingly relevant.
We are pleased to welcome the following speakers to this event, all of whom will bring their own experience in advancing the social license to operate:
• Sir Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive, National Institute for Clinical Excellence
• Carol Hui, Chief of Staff and General Counsel, Heathrow Airport
• Sir Richard Heaton, Permanent Secretary to the Ministry of Justice and Clerk of the Crown in Chancery
• Andy Samuel, Chief Executive, Oil and Gas Authority
• Professor Stephen Shute, Pro Vice Chancellor, The University of Sussex.
To register for the event, please go to the Eventbrite page.