03rd December 2019 | 08:00 to 14:30
What impact do emerging technologies have on standards in public life? And how can organisations manage the impact they will have on the workforce? The ACE conference 2019 will present a stellar line up to discuss the challenges and opportunities digital transformations bring.
- 8am: Registration and breakfast
- 8.30am: Keynote conversation with Stephen Fitzpatrick, CEO of OVO Energy
- 9-10.15am: Emerging technologies & their use in public service delivery The panel includes James Lawrence, Head of Quantitative Research at The Behavioural Insights Team, Dr Jacqui Taylor, Smart Cities Tsar, Marcus Shepheard, Senior Researcher at the Institute for Government, and Catherine Miller, Interim CEO at doteveryone. The panel will be chaired by Dr Graham Turnock, CEO of the UK Space Agency
- 10.15-10.30am: Refreshment break
- 10.30am – 12 noon: Managing the impact on your workforce from digital transformation We will hear from Kris Saxton, Founder of Automation Logic; Peter Cheese, Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development; Kate Bell, Head of Rights, International, Social and Economics at the Trades Union Congress; and Tera Allas CBE, Senior Fellow at the McKinsey Centre for Government. The panel will be chaired by Rebecca Hilsenrath, CEO of the Equality and Human Rights Commission
- 12-1pm: Closing speaker, Sarah Wilkinson, Chief Executive, NHS Digital
- 1-2.30pm: Networking lunch
The seminar will take place at the Institute for Government, 2 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AA.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring that you let us know if you would like to attend the dinner on 2 December.View Event Summary