20th November 2014 - 21st November 2014
The theme for this year’s annual conference was "Fit for the Future”. The conference will be informal and conversational – giving precious time to reflect, network and share experiences with our peers as we looked to the challenges ahead, including helping to shape the collective agenda for ACE.
Speakers at this year’s conference included:
- Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Home Civil Service
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive of the Royal Society of Arts
- Lin Homer CB, Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary of HMRC
- Paul Kirby CB, Partner KPMG, former head of the No.10 Policy Unit
- Nick Walkley, Chief Executive of Haringey Council
- Ed Richards, Chief Executive of OFCOM
No summary was produced for this event.