20th November 2014 - 21st November 2014
Institute for Government - 20 November 13.30-19.00 - 21 November 08.00-15.30
We have a fantastic programme of speakers and topics lined up for this year’s annual conference, "Fit for the Future”. The conference will be informal and conversational – giving us precious time to reflect, network and share experiences with our peers as we look to the challenges ahead, including helping to shape the collective agenda for ACE.
Speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Home Civil Service
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive of the Royal Society of Arts
- Lin Homer CB, Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary of HMRC
- Paul Kirby CB, Partner KPMG, former head of the No.10 Policy Unit
- Nick Walkley, Chief Executive of Haringey Council
- Ed Richards, Chief Executive of OFCOM
Demand for the conference is already proving to be high, so please register your attendance* as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited.
*Please note that attendance is for ACE members' only. Please contact the secretariat if you would like to join ACE.